Wednesday, December 12, 2012

north face jacket for men I lay in bed

til the middle of the night, went to bed in the past.
Not practice the sake of the Heart simply.
After shower, I put together their own belongings, many memorable things into his bag solemnly If no other arrangements autograph session to an end Tom and I are things they will fly own things, so clean up is completed the necessary formalities,north face jacket for men, check the room, to see nothing omissions, this confidence came outside the living room.
Sandalwood made on the table at the moment has been filled with a hearty breakfast, it appears that the waiter had come.
Free to eat something to fill their stomachs, Tom, they are still not seen the bedroom door. Cursed a few times a slacker, I had to go back to his room.
Lying in bed bored Lai, not know Meng Yao and Kevin go no, curiosity I call they both call, but greet me are , so the call to shut, but this has had I do not know that they are in the end how to.
Son's phone call Gemini sisters touches a dozen on the pass, they are at the moment being rushed to the airport on the way, ready to ride eight in the morning flight to Chengdu, I quietly told they need to pay attention to things, and then made an appointment today Jinjiang Hotel Be there or be square. however, I have repeatedly stressed that they want to disguise yourself, not sensation we go, they all smiled and said, know that custody to when even I did not recognize them to.
Put the phone down, I lay in bed, his thoughts are in chaos this back home do not know the words, too, Meng Yao and Kevin are so good, do I hav

No comments:

Post a Comment