. So big scene not seen underworld warfare, I do not know the scene strong not spectacular, hands and feet flying in the sky wonders. My mind a turn, a yawn: , take a look at the triad is not two mouths, four eyes. Thank Heaven heard excitedly jumped up: beg for mercy. go, go, we went to 'Tuberose' Song of the city to go. Enthusiasm too much staring eyes that I have a few days did not sleep, and now just want to sleep, do not his mother What the hell Jiefeng. Thank Heaven is indeed mixed with a few years, the wind blows the ability is still pretty pass, immediately said to just go to the immediately arranged for me a nice room to rest. I am satisfied, and he got into a taxi, whistling away. be honest, I found the feeling of the emperor.
Along the way,new balance womens basketball shoes, I asked: This part of everyday place, not many look wherever he goes, not really, so put a few of them, please go.
I said so a few bullies by Heavens can see wherever he goes? Can do is to do a maximum of rape, blackmail high school students the ball do nothing. Murder, drug trafficking, to open the underground brothels, they are less than this level of attainment.
Really good! I looked up at this house, the three-star standard. The most wonderful thing is that big bed, warm space above a faint hint of incense rose without taking off our clothes on a down on the bed, closed eyes to enjoy this wonderful feeling. I just stood up,north face vindicator, saw a figure outside the window swept Mom Who? I was furious, destroy my sleep atmosphere is simply too asshole. That figure stand up to come in, turned out to be Song Gongming.
all finished, just nervous guard.
Song Gongming self-care on the sofa and sat down, looked Road: I remain silent, the savored Song Gongming words. Made clear that this fox to see the explosion of a car, but obviously by the Central Plains swords, how to bear the blame Let me back? Infer, Song Gongming may come later. to see part of the facts and then use words to fraud. think those broken things on the headache. nothing, anyway, I could not do it, do not puncture Song Gongming, but said: do your own investigation! the rules of the trail can not be for me to say. In addition, I am going to wash your hands quit to do the ordinary people. So, you
No comments:
Post a Comment